By Nick Veronica
They are similar to last season’s blue uniforms (pictured above), with a few differences:
- The numbers are yellow with a white outline instead of white with yellow.
- There’s a solid stripe down the side of the jersey and shorts. Last year’s shorts had a thick, broken stripe in alternating colors.
- The neck is solid yellow all the way around instead of breaking in the center of the throat.
- The word “Canisius” looks slightly arced instead of straight across, which matches the home white uniforms.
- The shorts have a Griffin on the bottom. The old shorts had a Canisius “C” on the left hip.
The blue jerseys are still Nike. Only the home whites are Jordan brand.Follow @NickVeronica